Monday, May 14, 2018

We're BACK!!

Hello---again!
Missed me (and this blog)??

On April 22nd--just a couple of hours or so after my last posting---my computer went and died on me!!
Long story short, I got a repair guy & it was repaired & I'm back!!
(Short $180!!!)

So, what's next?
For all my (one or two) fans, I intend to pick up where I left off 22 days ago!
Meaning, readers will be able to read about ALL the Records & Marks this blog has been reporting on since its inception on December 9th, 2013!!

That includes results from "Relays weekend"---Drake, Penn, etc!
It also means I'll fully cover what happened at Payton Jordan and Doha!
(And everything else worthy of note!)

I expect I'll need to spread things out over a MINIMUM of two lengthy posts---maybe 3!!
As my readers know, my main source for this blog is my own T&F Record Book!
Thus, WHILE compiling all the notes needed for my blog, I will simultaneously be updating my Record Book!!

It could take me a full day or more!!
Maybe 48 hours!

As soon as I have everything compiled & updated, I'll write the posts!!
So expect news of Drake et all to begin in a day or two!

Thanks for your patience!
See you soon---all two of you!!
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment